What is Artificial intelligence?
Artificial intelligence or AI is a process of imparting data and human intelligence to machines. AI is the simulation of human intelligence in machines and it has existed for a long time. It is getting advanced every day at an exponential rate. We live in a digitally growing world and AI is an important aspect of the digital sector. So the demand for AI is high. Therefore one must understand what AI is and this is a guide to artificial intelligence and artificial intelligence with python.
Types of Artificial Intelligence
Developers classify artificial intelligence into 4 categories and they are in the hierarchy. So the simplest ones perform basic level functions while the complex ones perform the most advanced such as:
- Reactive Machines: These systems only perform reactions to the action and they neither memorize nor use any past experience.
- Limited Memory: These systems consider past experience and information is added over time but the information is short-lived.
- Theory of Mind: It is a system that understands human emotions and how these emotions affect decision-making.
- Self-awareness- These systems understand their own state and predict the emotions of others and then they act appropriately.
Working of AI
The systems of AI work by merging intelligent and iterative processing algorithms. So these algorithms can be written for artificial intelligence with python. In order to implement AI, we need machine learning and deep learning.
Developers use machine learning to give AI the ability to learn whereas deep learning is a subcategory of machine learning. Developers use it to mimic the human brain’s neural network.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence
AI applies in many sectors and it is surely reducing human efforts because it is capable of performing numerous tasks. The list of applications of AI such as:
- Ecommerce: For personalized shopping, fraud prevention, etc
- Education: For smart content, personalized learning, etc
- Lifestyle: Autonomous vehicles, facial recognition, etc
There are many other sectors in which AI is growing and making lives easier.
Why Python for AI
Artificial intelligence is the trending technology of the future and there are a number of applications made for it. There are many programming languages, but developers use Python more as compared to other programming languages. Therefore artificial intelligence with python is gaining huge popularity.
Demand for AI
Python paves its way into the most complex technologies for example AI, machine learning, etc, and it is a general-purpose language but developers choose artificial intelligence with python for many reasons such as:
- Less coding
- Prebuilt- libraries
- Ease of learning
- Platform Independent
- Massive Community support
Python libraries for AI
Python libraries are essential for artificial intelligence with python because the use of these libraries is to implement AI techniques. Some important libraries such as:
- Tensorflow: Developers use this library for writing machine learning algorithms and Google developed it.
- Scikit-learn: This library is associated with Numpy and Scipy and developers consider it one of the best for working with complex data.
- Numpy: Developers use this library, especially for scientific computing.
- Theano: It is a functional library and it calculates mathematical expressions.
- Keras: The work of this library is to simplify the implementation of neutral work.
- NLTK: Natural language toolkit, an open-source library built for text analysis and mining.
AI is complex technology. So from writing algorithms for artificial intelligence with Python or other programming languages to implementation it takes a lot of effort. AI is developing at a great pace and in the future, its implementation will make human lives easy.